- Maury Dictionary: Click here to find out about all things Maury.
- Teachers’ Favorite Things 2019-20: Click here to find out what they are.
- Supply Lists: Click here to see the K-5 supply lists for the 2019-20 school year.
- ACPS Volunteer Card: To learn how to get one or to renew your old card, click here.
- Tuesday Tidings: This is a weekly summary of all important Maury events and info, put together by the PTA. Maury Listserv members receive it in an email. A PDF for each week can be viewed here.
- Maury Listserv: Get important Maury news and info sent to you via email! Plus you can share your own Maury-related posts. Simply send an email to Mauryemail@example.com to join.
- Text Alerts: These are a GREAT way to get timely reminders about important school events and happenings (and the occasional last-minute change)! Just text the message “@maurypta” to the number 81010 to sign up for this service provided by the PTA.
- MemberHub: A one-stop-shop for school communication and calendars, PTA memberships, school spirit wear, event and volunteer sign ups, calendars — and more! This is the first year Virginia state PTAs have access, so stay tuned for more!
- School Flyers: Sometimes flyers that are supposed to go home in Thursday Folders don’t make it home! So we’ll post an electronic version of important flyers here, whenever we receive them.
- ACPS High School Project Documents: The ongoing High School project has a lot of components and you can find some documents and links that might be helpful here.
Out of School Resources
- Online Resources for Learning
- After School Care Options
- Creating Successful Routines at Home
- Planning for College
- SOL Resources
- How to Access Free or Reduced Price Meals
- Teacher Mini Grants — To fill out the short application and see more info, click here.
- PTA Meeting Presentations — Occasionally a presentation at our monthly meeting will be sent to us, and when they are we’ll add them here:
- April 2019 – SOL Testing Presentation, and SOL Resources
- Dec 2018 – Scholarship Fund of Alexandria Flyer
- Nov 2018 – Helping Your Child Understand & Interact with Peers with Differences
- PTA Meeting Minutes can be viewed here
- PTA Volunteer Opportunities can be viewed here. We’d love your help!
- PTA Fundraising — Find out the simple ways you can help by going here.
- PTA Finance Forms:
Reimbursement Form FY 2019
Deposit Request Form 2019-2020
2018-2019 PTA Tax Exempt Letter
- The PTA Photo Use Policy can be viewed here
- The PTA Social Media Policy can be viewed here
- The PTA Bylaws can be viewed here