- Maury Dictionary: Click here to find out about all things Maury.
- Teachers’ Favorite Things 2018-19: Click here to find out what they are.
- Supply Lists: Click here to see the K-5 supply lists for the 2019-20 school year.
- ACPS Volunteer Card: To learn how to get one or to renew your old card, click here.
- Tuesday Tidings: This is a weekly summary of all important Maury events and info, put together by the PTA. Maury Listserv members receive it in an email. A PDF for each week can be viewed here.
- Maury Listserv: Get important Maury news and info sent to you via email! Plus you can share your own Maury-related posts. Simply send an email to Mauryfirstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Text Alerts: These are a GREAT way to get timely reminders about important school events and happenings (and the occasional last-minute change)! Just text the message “@maurypta” to the number 81010 to sign up for this service provided by the PTA.
- MemberHub: A one-stop-shop for school communication and calendars, PTA memberships, school spirit wear, event and volunteer sign ups, calendars — and more! This is the first year Virginia state PTAs have access, so stay tuned for more!
- School Flyers: Sometimes flyers that are supposed to go home in Thursday Folders don’t make it home! So we’ll post an electronic version of important flyers here, whenever we receive them.
Out of School Resources
- Online Resources for Learning
- After School Care Options
- Creating Successful Routines at Home
- Planning for College
- SOL Resources
- How to Access Free or Reduced Price Meals
- Teacher Mini Grants — To fill out the short application and see more info, click here.
- PTA Meeting Presentations — Occasionally a presentation at our monthly meeting will be sent to us, and when they are we’ll add them here:
- April 2019 – SOL Testing Presentation, and SOL Resources
- Dec 2018 – Scholarship Fund of Alexandria Flyer
- Nov 2018 – Helping Your Child Understand & Interact with Peers with Differences
- PTA Meeting Minutes can be viewed here
- PTA Volunteer Opportunities can be viewed here. We’d love your help!
- PTA Fundraising — Find out the simple ways you can help by going here.
- PTA Finance Forms:
Reimbursement Form FY 2019
Deposit Request Form 2019-2020
2018-2019 PTA Tax Exempt Letter
- The PTA Photo Use Policy can be viewed here
- The PTA Social Media Policy can be viewed here
- The PTA Bylaws can be viewed here